1 Day Bag Making Course Dates - 10 styles to choose from - taught by Rebecca
1 Day Bag Making Course Dates - 10 styles to choose from - taught by R
1) Add to cart the course that you would like to attend
2) Select which date you would like to attend from the list below
3) Then head to the checkout.
4) In the addtional comments box please write which colour leather you would like to use for your bag. You can view the colours here: https://www.rebecca-jane.com/blogs/tips-tricks-for-sewing-handbags/leather-colours-for-the-courses
5) A booking confirmation email will be sent to your shortly
We have 8 colour options, black, tan brown, dark green, navy, purple and taupe, bright red or teal leather for this bucket bag. (see image of leather colours in this description, scroll down images) During the checkout process please select which colour leather
The metal component choices are gold, silver or antique brass.
We will provide you with a lining but if you would like to make your bag more bespoke please feel free to bring along your own lining. You will need around half a metre of 160cm wide medium weight fabric lining.
You have the option to work with domestic or industrial sewing machines. We are very lucky to be sponsored by Tysew Sewing Machines and we have a number of different machines all fitted with servo motors which are’ slow speed motors so they are really easy to use and beginner friendly.
It is totally possible to make this bag on a domestic sewing machine so if you are more comfortable using one of those it’s no problem at all!
We will have a half an hour lunch break together so please bring lunch and snacks. Coffee / tea will also be provided but if you would rather bring your own then, of course, are more than welcome.