1 Day Leather & Canvas Duffle Bag Course - £199 Intermediate
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Description: This is a fantastic size Canvas and leather duffle bag. It has a nice sturdy base which is Ideal for carrying laptops, heavy books ideal for a weekend bag! It also has a handy front patch pocket for quick access for your daily essentials.
When you arrive all of the components for your bag will be cut and ready to be assembled. No need to bring anything but your lovely selves and possibly a camera & notepad to document your project.
Dimensions : L 45cm x H 40cm x W 25cm Handle drop 25cm
Key skills learned in this course
- How to use our duffle bag pattern template
- Instructions on how to cut leather, tools to use, what to look out for.
- How to cut lining & fusing.
- Methods & techniques for preparing leather for sewing.
- Possible ways to sew your bag on industrial sewing machines
- Which threads to use
- Professional construction techniques and methods.
- How to make a patch pocket
- How to attach a zip
- How to assemble a duffle bag in stages
- How to secure the sturdy base
- How to sew the leather handle
1) Add to cart this course
2) Select which date you would like to attend here: Dates to attend
3) Then head to the checkout.
All materials are included in this course.
We will provide you with the leather and lining to make your bag. If you would like to make it more bespoke please feel free to bring along your own lining. You will need around half a metre of 160cm wide medium weight fabric lining.
Add some text content to a popup modal