1 Day Leather & Canvas Duffle Bag Course taught by Cat - £149 Intermediate
1 Day Leather & Canvas Duffle Bag Course taught by Cat - £149 Intermed
SUMMER OFFER ON OUR 1 DAY BAG MAKING COURSES
This summer we have a group offer. Buy any combo of 4 of any our 1 Day Bag Making Course and get the 4th one FREE. We have so enjoyed seeing how much joy it brings you to attend the courses with their friends that we thought a cheeky offer might make you even more happy!!!.
You can attend the course anytime within this year 2022.
Use code BUY4GET1FREE at the checkout.
offer expires 31.08.22 midnight
Tutor: These Beginners and Intermediate courses are taught by our super talented teacher Cat. Cat studied fashion and started her own brand of handbags in Switzerland. She then moved to the UK and now works as a tutor at RJ Leather Stduio sharing her knowledge of bag making.
Description: This is a fantastic size Canvas and leather duffle bag. It has a nice sturdy base which is Ideal for carrying laptops, heavy books ideal for a weekend bag! It also has a handy front patch pocket for quick access for your daily essentials.
When you arrive all of the components for your bag will be cut and ready to be assembled. No need to bring anything but your lovely selves and possibly a camera & notepad to document your project.
Dimensions : L 45cm x H 40cm x W 25cm Handle drop 25cm
Key skills learned in this course
- How to use our duffle bag pattern template
- Instructions on how to cut leather, tools to use, what to look out for.
- How to cut lining & fusing.
- Methods & techniques for preparing leather for sewing.
- Possible ways to sew your bag on industrial sewing machines
- Which threads to use
- Professional construction techniques and methods.
- How to make a patch pocket
- How to attach a zip
- How to assemble a duffle bag in stages
- How to secure the sturdy base
- How to sew the leather handle
1) Add to cart this course
2) Select which date you would like to attend here
3) Then head to the checkout.
All materials are included in this course.
We will provide you with the leather and lining to make your bag. If you would like to make it more bespoke please feel free to bring along your own lining. You will need around half a metre of 160cm wide medium weight fabric lining.