1 Day Leather Two-Way Foldover Tote/Cross Body Bag Making Course - £199 Intermediate
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Description: This is a brilliant bag that can be used two-ways, either as a tote bag or folded over as a cross body bag, perfect for our busy lives. It has a 2 zip pockets, one on the inside and one on the outside for quick access. Super cute detail on the handles and a long vegtan leather cross-body strap with buckle adjustment.
When you arrive all of the components for your bag will be cut and ready to be assembled. No need to bring anything but your lovely selves and possibly a camera & notepad to document your project.
Key skills learned in this course
- How to read a a tote/crossbody bag pattern template
- Instructions on how to cut leather, tools to use, what to look out for.
- How to cut lining & fusing.
- Methods & techniques for preparing leather for sewing.
- Different handle techniques
- Possible ways to sew your bag on domestic or industrial sewing machines
- Which threads to use
- Professional construction techniques and methods.
- How to make a zip pocket
- How to attach a magnetic clasp
- How to attach the leather handles and close rivets
1) Add to cart this course
2) Select which date you would like to attend here: Dates to attend
3) Then head to the checkout.
All materials are included in this course.
We will provide you with the leather and lining to make your bag. If you would like to make it more bespoke please feel free to bring along your own lining. You will need around half a metre of 160cm wide medium weight fabric lining.
Add some text content to a popup modal