5.5 Hour In Person Clutch/Cross Body or Small Leather Goods Course - Beginners - Eight Bag Choices - £120 -
- These designers are aimed at beginners or anyone new to sewing or bag making.
- Our courses run from 9:30 - 15:00 and have a maximum of 4 students per class.
- All materials are included in this course.
- We will provide you with the leather and lining to make your bag.
Choose your products on the day - The clutch/cross body bag is the largest bag you should be able to this and 1 other product. If you choose the small leather goods products you should have time to make approx 2-3 products depending on the speed that you work.
- No need to bring anything but your lovely selves, a packed lunch and possibly a camera & notepad to document your project.
- Lunch is provided at a local cafe. We will have a half an hour lunch break during the day. Coffee, tea and biscuits will be provided but if you would rather bring your own then, of course you are more than welcome to.
The Bag Choices
Description: This is a gorgeous bag that made with a wrist or crossbody strap, perfect for our busy lives. It is made from vegtaable tanned leather. It is lined with suede and has a YKK zip entrance and patch pocket inside or outside for your cards. Choose between a webbing, vegtan or hair on hide cross body strap.
It is possible to de-emboss the vegtan leather so you can customize it with your name.
Dimensions: L 25cm x H 20cm x W 1cm
Small Leather Goods
Description: We have a wonderful selection of small leather goods produts for you to choose from. A glasses case, a ipad sleeve, zipped pencil case, a belt, key ring, card holder or zipped purse. These are ideal little projects for sharing with making for a friends birthday or special occasion.
Location: RJ Leather Studio,
Garden Studio - 49 West Way, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 8LX.
Upon course booking, you'll receive an email with driving directions and public transport information. Free on-site parking is available, and we're approximately a 30-minute walk from Lancing train station.