There are many famous handbag makers, both past and present, who are known for their high-quality and stylish designs. Some examples of well-known handbag designers include:
- Coco Chanel: The founder of the famous fashion brand Chanel, Coco Chanel is credited with popularizing the "little black dress" and the iconic quilted leather handbag known as the "2.55" (named after the date it was introduced).
- Louis Vuitton: Founded in 1854, the luxury fashion brand Louis Vuitton is known for its iconic monogrammed handbags and luggage.
- Hermès: Established in 1837, Hermès is a French luxury goods company that is famous for its high-end handbags, particularly the Birkin and Kelly styles.
- Coach: Founded in 1941, Coach is an American leather goods company that is known for its high-quality handbags and other accessories.
- Michael Kors: American fashion designer Michael Kors is known for his stylish and affordable handbags and accessories.
- Kate Spade: Founded in 1993, Kate Spade is an American fashion brand that is known for its colorful and chic handbags and other accessories.
These are just a few examples of famous handbag makers. There are many other talented designers and companies that are known for their exceptional handbag designs.